This Challenge blog is a pure Christmas Challenge blog.
The basic theme is always Christmas and all threads specifications build on the Christmas theme on.

25 January 2015

Challenge #51: Spots and/or stripes


First of all, thanks to those who participated in the last challenge.

There were so many wonderful entries for our challenge No 50 that it was a hard job for me (Margaret) to choose the top three, but this is the decision I finally came to

 No 3 Gail


No 20 Rosina


No 6 Wenche


Please take this badge for your blog


And now to the new challenge:

The new theme: spots and/or stripes

You can enter until 6 February 2015 23.55 in the frog link below.

Please observe our rules.

If you do not have a blog, please email your entries.

Here is the inspiration of our team:

Lizzy


Hazel


Helen


Myrna


Julieanne



Margaret



Ulla 




4 comments:

  1. Congrats and gorgeous D t cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking my card for Top 3 ❤️
    Hugs, Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks so much for picking my 'nativity' card as one of your Top 3. I am so excited to put the badge on my blog! Thanks so much!! Hugs, Gail L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I just added my card, used stripes..
    regards Ans

    ReplyDelete