This Challenge blog is a pure Christmas Challenge blog.
The basic theme is always Christmas and all threads specifications build on the Christmas theme on.

19 April 2015

Challenge #57: Use a digi stamp


First of all, thanks to those who participated in the last challenge.

Here are the top 3 in order of entry:

3. Rosina


4. Lisbeth


7. Theresa




Congratulations to you all - make sure you take our badge to add to your blogs:



And now to the new challenge:

For this challenge we present to you our new sponsor:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SherriBaldy

The lucky winner will win 3 digistamps.


The new theme: use a digi stamp with the option anything goes as long as it's Christmas.

You can enter until 1 May 2015 23.55 in the frog link below.

Please observe our rules.
If you do not have a blog, please email your entries.

Here is the inspiration of our team:

Lizzy



Hazel


Helen


Myrna


Julieanne


Margaret


Ulla





2 comments:

  1. I just linked up my Christmas tag but came back to delete it... so sorry I have entered more than 10 other challenges. I will make a note of your rules for next time. It is a fun challenge and your DT samples are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for clarifying your rules - I misunderstood the 10 challenges! I came back and entered my tag again! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete