This Challenge blog is a pure Christmas Challenge blog.
The basic theme is always Christmas and all threads specifications build on the Christmas theme on.

8 May 2016

Challenge #84: Christmas Socks/stockings

First of all, thanks to those who participated in the last challenge.

Hello everyone Julieanne here - It is my turn to select the top three entries for the last Challenge

Number
 2 Barb Williams

13 Hos Dorte

7 Lisa J


 Congratulations to you all - make sure you take our badge to add to your blogs:


And now to the new challenge:
Lizzy is hosting this Challenge and has chosen this theme:


Christmas Socks

 Remember, that our themes are just for fun.  
Our Challenges have the alternate option of 
**ANYTHING GOES  AS LONG IT'S CHRISTMAS ** too.

 You can enter until 20 May 2016 23.55 in the frog link below.

Please observe our rules.
If you do not have a blog, please email your entries.

Here is the inspiration of our team:

Lizzy





Julieanne




6 comments:

  1. I can't find the link to enter my card - help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry, I forgot to put the linky ... and I've been away from my computer since I saw the post this morning (and didn't realise). It's there now - big apologies to Margo and everyone else. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3. I am thrilled. Congrats to the other Top three's. Great projects. Thanks for a fab challenge. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope to see you enter again this time. Best wishes.

      Delete
  4. I've just returned from a blog break and what a wonderful surprise to find my card was chosen as one of your Top 3. I'm absolutely delighted. Thank you so much.

    Your badge if proudly displayed on my blog. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope to see you enter again this time. Best wishes

      Delete