This Challenge blog is a pure Christmas Challenge blog.
The basic theme is always Christmas and all threads specifications build on the Christmas theme on.

17 July 2016

Challenge #89: just punched/die cut, not stamped


First of all, thanks to those who participated in the last challenge.

Hello everyone Margaret here - It is my turn to select the top three entries for the last Challenge
It was so hard to pick a top 3 - I loved all the entries - you should all be winners
but I am only allowed to pick out three








Congratulations to you all - make sure you take our badge to add to your blogs:



And now to the new challenge:

just punched or die cut, not stamped

 Remember, that our themes are just for fun.  
Our Challenges have the alternate option of 
**ANYTHING GOES  AS LONG IT'S CHRISTMAS ** too.

 You can enter until 29 July 2016 23.55 in the frog link below.

Please observe our rules.
If you do not have a blog, please email your entries.

Here is the inspiration of our team:


Hazel


Helen




3 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo! Thanks for liking my card so much you picked it as one of your Top 3! I'm thrilled to put the badge on my blog!!!! Thank you soo much!! Hugs, Gail L

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Gail. Your card is lovely. I love Elisabeth Bell's images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge! Love Christmas...LOVE dies! :D

    ReplyDelete