This Challenge blog is a pure Christmas Challenge blog.
The basic theme is always Christmas and all threads specifications build on the Christmas theme on.

31 July 2016

Challenge #90: use kraft paper

First of all, thanks to those who participated in the last challenge.

Hello everyone Lizzy here - It is my turn to select the top three entries for the last Challenge

Rosina 
Pam
Mary


 Congratulations to you all - make sure you take our badge to add to your blogs:



It is our last challenge.
After this challenge I will close the challenge
and I say to all of you
thank you for the great time we had together.
It is time for me to say good bye to my challenge, it is for a long time a part of me,
90 challenges at all!

 but now things changes and so I will do new projects,
on this way I will say thank you to all of you
only with you the challenge became so great and glorious.



And now to the new challenge:

Myrna is hosting this Challenge and has chosen this theme:

use kraft paper/cardstock

Remember, that our themes are just for fun. 
Our Challenges have the alternate option of 
**ANYTHING GOES AS LONG IT'S CHRISTMAS ** too.

You can enter until 12 August 2016 23.55 in the frog link below.

Please observe our rules.

If you do not have a blog, please email your entries.

Here is the inspiration of our team:




5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that this blog is closing and also that I didn't get a chance to add my DT card this month. Thank you Lizzy for all you have done running this blog and I wish you well for your future. Best wishes Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo what Margaret said. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!! such a lovely blog and presents gorgeous inspiration from all wishing you well in whatever you continue to do xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card this week! Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete